We understand that oftentimes things do not work out the way we want them to.
If you have received any of the following:
- NOICC (Notice of Intention to Consider Cancellation) for a visa.
- NOICR (Notice of Intention to Consider Refusal) for a visa or citizenship.
- NOITTA (Notice of Intention to Take Action) regarding a standard business sponsorship or other types of sponsorship.
- Notice of decision to cancel a visa.
- Notice of decision to refuse a visa application or citizenship application.
- Notice of decision to revoke or consider revocation of Australian Citizenship.
We urge you to contact us as soon as possible. We can help you with
- Writing submissions to authorities
- Collecting proper evidence and documentation to support your case
- Applying for review at the Administrative Appeals Tribunal
Contact us today to arrange a consultation.