Australia boasts one of the leading skilled migration programs in the world, the GSM (General Skilled Migration) program.
This program allows skilled migrants to migrate with their families to Australia.
To be eligible for migration as a skilled migrant, your occupation needs to be on one of the two lists (Skilled Occupations List, or Consolidated Sponsored Occupations List).
You also need to meet various other criteria in terms of – among other things – education, English skills, and work experience.
How can we help you?
- Fill our Eligibility Assessment Form and we will get back to you with our initial assessment whether you are eligible or not.
- If you are eligible, we can help you achieve your dream and migrate to Australia.
- Advice and Consultancy
- Guidance on obtaining complete and accurate documents to the satisfaction of the standards of Australian authorities.
- Submitting complete applications and follow up.
- Issue resolution for any issues that may arise
Our services are truly A to Z. Once signed up, we guide and consult you on your available pathways, required documents and procedures. We carefully review everything before we submit it. We follow up and solve any issues that may arise.
Contact us today to apply!